PixResizer: Resize your images with easeIt is not always possible to upload the heavy images clicked by digital camera. Sometimes it is the site which you want to upload will not allow you to upload bulky images or in other case your slow internet connection takes ages to upload huge images. In either case it becomes necessary to convert your image to a low resolution image of different format.
There are numerous programs available for resizing the images but very few of them comes with all the features you will require. PixResizer is just one of such freeware which can easily convert your pics among different formats and size.
It also allows the user to resize multiple images at once. You can select the folder in which all your images are stored and it will resize all the images in one click.
- Simple Four-Step Workflow
- Easy ‘Apply recommended’ option to make it even more user friendly
- Works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- Option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- Can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- Smart Ratio Calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Click here to download PixResizer(3.3 MB)